The Maryrourough Solar Farm will have a generation capacity of 34.7 MWdc (30 MWac), sufficient to power up to 1,000 homes. It is situated about 50 kilometres west of Toowoomba, in SE Queensland, adjacent to our sister project, Yarranlea Solar Farm. Monford was engaged to execute the mechanical installation of substructure and PV modules resulting from their exemplary performance on the Yarranlea solar farm.
Scope of work
- Pre-drilling & filling 7,220 augured piles with stabilised sand
- Ramming 7,220 for the PV tracker tables and the inverters to a depth of 2.5m
- Installation of 1,805 Ideematec 2 panel, single taxis trackers
- Installation of 104,692 Canadian solar PV panels
- Logistical handling and distribution of all component parts throughout the project
- Sustainable removal and recycling of all construction waste