- Client: McConnell Dowell
- Contract value: $3.5m
The Roe Highway project involves the upgrade of Roe Highway between Tonkin Highway and Orrong Road in Perth, Western Australia, including the construction of a new bridge and modifications to a bridge.
McConnell Dowell engaged Monford to provide services for all earthworks and drainage.
Scope of work (Earthworks and Drainage package)
- Supply of all materials, products, accessories tools, equipment, services, scaffolding, ladders, transportation, supervision, labour, excavation, backfill and subsequent maintenance
- Drainage basins and drainage structures
- Removal of side entry pit and installation of a 1500-diameter liner and custom cover to accommodate existing and proposed connections
- Rock protection and grouting for drainage works
- Geotextile lining
- Streetlight conduits in trench, including roping conduits and installing stand pipes for each lightpole
- Installation of cable pits
- Clearing and grading areas under both permanent works and temporary hardstand
- Excavation and preparation for retaining wall foundations, including footings and retaining walls backfilling
- Contaminated material testing