Following Monford’s exemplary performance on the Yarranlea solar farm, the company was engaged to execute the mechanical installation of substructure and PV modules for the adjacent Maryrorough Solar Farm.
This facility is situated about 50 kilometres west of Toowoomba, in SE Queensland, and has a generation capacity of 34.5 MWdc (27.3 MWac).
Monford completed the project in November 2019.
Scope of work
- Pre-drilling & filling 7,220 augured piles with stabilised sand
- Ramming 7,220 for the PV tracker tables and the inverters to a depth of 2.5m
- Installation of 1,805 Ideematec 2 panel, single taxis trackers
- Installation of 104,692 Canadian solar PV panels
- Logistical handling and distribution of all component parts throughout the project
- Sustainable removal and recycling of all construction waste